Hi there,

I’ve recently bought a 1968 Ford Mustang with a 200ci I6 in it and I’m looking to keep the engine and improve its performance. The cylinder head unfortunately has a cast intake manifold but I have seen a few Offenhauser products that look like adaptors for a triple 1BBL carb setup. Are these products adaptors or are they separate manifolds?

Also do you make a finned valve cover for the ford 200? I spotted one that said Ford 223 but wasn’t sure if it would fit.